Callerts Matt-Tvätt AB org. No. 556221-9898 with address Värmdövägen 748, 13235 Saltsjö-Boo is responsible for personal data.
1. Collection and use of personal data
When you contact us for the purpose of purchasing our services, we will keep information about you, such as name, e-mail address, phone number, documentation of laundry goods, insurance cases, individual company number, as well as company registration number.
The information we collect includes but is not limited to:
- Contact details (eg address, phone number, e-mail)
We process personal information to provide you with the best possible response while fulfilling our obligations regarding our products and services. Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- To optimize our website www.callerts.se
Legal reason for processing data is the legitimate interest or consent
- Fulfill warranty commitments
- Provide customer service
- System administration such as account and privilege management Legal basis for processing data is the fulfillment of agreements
- Perform deliveries
- Billing and Auditing
- Legal commitments Legal basis for processing data is legal obligation
2. Transfer of personal data
For these purposes, we may need to transfer your personal information to other companies involved in providing our products and services. It may be transport companies, auction houses production partners (conservators, repairers), financial institutions, debt collection agencies, regulators. These service providers only have access to the personal information necessary for them to fulfill their obligations to us and they may process your personal information only in accordance with our instructions. We never sell your personal information.
4. Protection of personal data
You are entitled to:
5. Get information about what personal data we store.
6. Get data changed or in some cases deleted, as well as complain about how we use the data.
7. Move your personal information.
Do you want to do any of this? Contact us at 08-7150091, firstname.lastname@example.org If you believe that we treat your data in violation of the Data Protection Ordinance, you can file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate Box 8114, 10420 Stockholm, +46 8 6576100, or email@example.com